Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Sprites I made with some help of putting over



Hey yall. I decieded to put in the Armors from X4-5 in MegaMan X: Ties That Bind. And I wanted to show you the sprites I'm working on. Turns out, I have to put ripped sprites over the current sprites due to some advice i found on the web. Special thanks to Myownpath and Mamaluigi'sbagel for making the original battle animations and inspiring me to make X4-5 Armor battle animations! Note that the sprites I used are not mine and I just found them on the web. So don't complain! The falcon charged shot could use some work, I hope to fix it soon. As for those who whine and complain that I stole it, I didn't steal it. I found them on sites that have resouces or one of my RPG Maker 2003 friends, persoanly Myownpath said I can use them, so stop complaining!

Also, if you have a problem with the game i'm making, or what I'm doing to the spirtes that people own, then don't read.

1 comment:

  1. @ShadowSlasherZ These are NOT stolen sprites. He's using the original sprites as a base for his sprites.

    ReplyDelete