Friday, December 3, 2010

This Blog is back! And other updates (Updated)

Man, I wonder how many days I deleted this blog, 3 or 4? But now it's back.

Also, here are some updates for the game.

1. Only the Ultimate Armor from X4-6 will be in this game, cause I feel making other Armors for X battle animation is too much work for me since I stink at making battle animation, but don't worry, I will learn to make some eventually.

2. There will be 4 secret bosses in this game. Including Flaundre Scarlet.

3. A party switching menu like the one in FF6 so you can swtich your members in and out.

4. There will be an easter egg like in Maddrex's Mavericks series, find it and it will make the game a little bit easier.

and finally 5. This will be the first in a trilolgy that sorta follows Maddrex's Maverick series with even more crossovers.

Other than that, I'm glad this blog's back and I have new confudnece it won't be deleted again.

Update 12-10-10: I will be putting in the armors from X4-X6 in this game due to some rethinking, so expect Battle Character sets from sites I got them from with some edited or put over sprites over the original sprites. Thank you for helping me reputting them back in the game. :D

1 comment: