Friday, December 17, 2010

It's my Birthday today! ^^

Heya all! Today is my birthday today. I am now 23 years old. So I hope I got some good gifts this year like probarly the DSi.

I already gotten Golden Sun: Dark Dawn and some good Wii games like Metroid: Other M, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Sonic Colors and FF:CC: The Crystal Beaers.

Also, here's a little spoiler for the MMX/Touhou RPG game i'm working on.

Wait for it... You get the Ultimate Armor after you're near the end of the game in the main storyline.

Ok, that's enough out of me. Thank you for viewing this blog and I will be sure to put in Character Profiles 3 next time.

Also, special thanks to Maddrex, the maker of Mavericks and another for isnpiring me to make a MegaMan X/Touhou Crossover RPG.

Check out Maddrex's Mavericks games on his Youtube profile.

http://www.youtube.com/user/maddrex77

No comments:

Post a Comment