Monday, December 20, 2010

Why the Ultimate Armor from X5-6 is a good choice in MMX:TTB

I'm a huge fan of the Ultimate Armor from X5-6. It puts the other armors to shame. With the ultimate attack, Giga Strike or whatever is called with infintie energy, high defence and alomsot all ablitites, no wonder it was a good choice in Mavericks 2. That's why I'm putting it in Ties That Bind. With the Ultimate Armor, you're immuned to all status effects except for Regen, Haste and other good status effects, your stats are maxed out with equipment adding some boost to them, plus you get it at near the end of the game. So that's why I'm putting it in the game I'm making. I'm still trying to figure out how to make a perfect Giga Strike battle animation, but rest assure with the Ultimate Armor, the final battles will be much easier. ;3

No comments:

Post a Comment